This state I’m in is horrible. Horrible. With a capital H. I hate it.
I just finished The Face on the Milk Carton. I had no clue how emotionally invested I’d become in this story till it was over. I’m just at a loss for anything right now.
This is the worst book hangover TO DATE! And I know how to fix that issue, but I want all of them on my kindle in a bundle. So, I don't have to download them individually. So I just gotta wait for someone to do this (nudging amazon).
I’m sure there are a lot of kids out there that want to or wanted to run away or pretend they’d been kidnapped and the real parents are out there looking for them… or something. But this is like a reverse in the idea of being kidnapped...
This story blew me away. I loved it. I can’t tell you a lot about what I read because I’m afraid it would give away the awesomeness of it all.
The Face on the Milk Carton (Janie Johnson #1)
- Family dynamic was outstanding!!!
- The Drama kept me hanging on!
- Love the mystery and the inside thoughts going on in Jane’s head.
- It was a fast read and I really enjoyed it!
- I love the relationship between Jane and her boy friend.
- The tension and the mental anxiety going on was crazy great.
- The writing was hard to get into at first – it was a slight turn off at first. But I got use to it and got sucked into the drama.