Top Ten Rules to Follow In A Horror Movie:
- Do not run up the Stairs to the second or Third Floor. You won’t find an easy exit.
- Along the lines of #1 – don’t go to the basement. It’s dark, dusty and most likely where the killer keeps the bodies or at least gets rid of them. And Most likely has NO EXIT!!!
- Do not run into the kitchen – lots of sharp objects – for you AND the killer to use – and trust me the chance of him hurting you first are greater.
- Don’t separate from the pack. It’s easier to bump off one person then a whole group. Strength in Numbers.
- Don’t have sex – generally the killer will find you during this time while you are distracted he will kill you. He has no issues with you or your significant other being naked and still trying to kill you.
- If you’re buying a house and the realtor avoids questions about previous residents or about the land it was built on or better yet – it’s at a super cheap price DO NOT BUY IT! There is a reason it is at that price!
- If car runs out of gas in the middle of a dark and deserted road in the middle of NO where – DO NOT GET OUT OF THE Vehicle to find a gas station. You’re asking for trouble the second you step out of the Vehicle.
- Don’t play with magic – be it a Ouija board, voodoo, tarot cards, palm readings, fortune tellers. Just steer clear of ALL of that. Why invite trouble to your front door?
- Say, you basically screwed and you are being chased by the Killer – make sure to wear good shoes and that you are physically fit.
- Wear several layers of clothing – so you can use it for a Tourniquet later in case you need it.
All of these great suggestions you should keep in mind…. Just in case there really is a Jason or Freddy Krueger living next door to you.
Image of Freddy Krueger found on google.com the rest of the images are from me.